marzo 20, 2018

Paint your Curls

*Español abajito :)

Having a Curly hair wasn't always easy.

When I was little I never liked it, It was so annoying!. All my friends had this beauuuutiful straight hair and could wear it down with a cute bow. Not me! mine was a mess and I never understood how to deal with it until I was 16 or something.

I love my curls now, I think they make me original and different! They also reflect and are part of my personality! That's why I started a serie of curly girls illustrations. You can find them on my Pinterest, Instagram or web! I started using this #CurlyGirlsTeam.

I also wanted to share the love of curls with the world so I made this cute template. I thought it would be a cute idea to actually paint, draw or represent with different techniques your curly hair! just because this kind of hair is beautiful and everybody should know that! But most of it, you should know that :)

Download this template here and share it with the #CurlyGirlsTeam



Tener el pelo enrulado nunnnnca fue facil.

Cuando era chiquita nunca me gustó tener el pelo así. Era muy fastidioso!. Todas mis amigas con sus pelos lisos perfectos podían usarlo suelto con un lazo y listo. Yo no! El mío era un desastre y nunca entendí como acomodarlo hasta que llegué a tener como 16 años o por allí.


Yo amo mis rulitos ahora, pienso que me hacen original y diferente! pienso que reflejan y forman parte de mi personalidad! y por eso comencé una serie de ilustraciones the chicas de pelo enrulado. Las puedes encontrar en mi Pinterest, Instagram o web! Comencé usando este hashtag #CurlyGirlsTeam.


También quería compartir el amor que sentía por mis rulos con el mundo y por eso creé este template. Me pareció una linda idea para pintar, dibujar o representar en cualquier forma tus lindos rulos! Solo porque me parece que este tipo de pelo es hermoso y que todo el mundo debería de saberlo! y más importante que todo, que tuuu sepas que es hermoso :)



Descarga aquí este template y compártelo con el #CurlyGirlsTeam 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario